Data Experience - Senior UX Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
This may be your dream job if you:
- Value simplicity and clarity in design. Our engineering strongly reflects this value.
- Have a strong background in front-end development and familiarity with working across the stack.
- Want to build a stunning front-end experience.
- Want to build a platform to solve interesting data problems.
- Passionate about microinteractions that lead to delightful experiences.
- Pride yourself in building reusable assets that the community can leverage.
- Are self-led but highly aligned with your teammates; we develop fast, and align daily.
We’re looking for you to have experience with:
- Building data-intensive and interactive web applications.
- Contributing to a reusable style guide and UI toolkit.
- Leveraging HTML5 and CSS and can make the right choices when building responsive UI applications.
- The intricacies of the DOM and have command over the APIs and their performance implications.
- Design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD as a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Opto-Mechanical Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Front End Engineer
Game Development Engineer
Niantic inc., Sunnyvale
United Technologies Digital, New York
Senior Software Developer (backend)
Nortal, Finland, Helsinki
Dataminr, New York