Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 10+ years experience in a digital, creative production environment (in-house or agency).
- 5+ years of experience managing, growing, hiring for a creative team.
- Expert in all aspects of producing digital creative, asset management and image production workflow.
- Eye for detail, high-quality creative
- Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork at scale
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in software tool development to aid in digital production
- Background in photo-manipulation, color-correcting and retouching
- Knowledge of global creative production / localizing artwork
- Entertainment artwork experience (digital advertising, social and/or key art)
Why work at Netflix?
- If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 100+ million members across the globe.
- We value high performance, freedom and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
- We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.