Manager - Content Strategy & Analysis - Nordics / Benelux
Netflix, Stockholm, Sweden
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead deal analysis and valuation of new projects (i.e., greenlight models) in partnership with the EMEA Creative, Business Affairs and Content Acquisition teams
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
- 6-9 years of experience in finance, strategy, and/or consulting roles. For candidates with MBAs, typically we would look at candidates with 1-4 years post-MBA experience
- Passion for entertainment, especially European content strongly preferred
- Fluency in either Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian or Dutch
- Strong communication/presentation skills with a track record of presenting complex analyses to executives/senior management clearly and concisely
- Superb financial modeling skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate would be prepared to regularly "roll up their sleeves" to perform more routine tasks on the same day that they are asked to prepare analysis and a presentation to the executives of the company.
- Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages.
- Prior media experience is a plus though not required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation. MBA is a plus but not required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid