Director of Payments - Asia
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We are looking for someone:
- Who is comfortable defining and executing the payments strategy for the Asia region. You are confident interacting with all levels of the organization and are comfortable debating controversial topics with cross-functional stakeholders and executives without any hand holding.
- Who doesn’t care about titles - you care about getting things done. Netflix is a flat organization, which means even leadership is often asked to take on additional responsibilities at lightning speeds without any pretenses.
- Who can manage cross-functional teams to operationalize the region’s payment strategy.
- To own key payment metrics for your markets and derive actionable optimizations all in the name of improving the customer experience, payments performance, and ensuring efficient cost structures.
- Qualifications: Candidates must be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators with 10+ years experience managing very large CNP/recurring payments. Ability to juggle multiple critical tasks simultaneously and often. Willingness to travel often and as needed.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Women in Finance Program, 2018
Lincoln International, Chicago, IL
Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect
Configuration Analyst, Senior Associate
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Associate, Production Finance (Indie Film)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Corporate Investment Manager
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)