Associate, Partnerships Strategy Planning & Analysis - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Evaluating the potential financial impact of future partnerships for Netflix -- i.e.
- Analyzing the performance of existing partnerships to extract actionable insights (e.g. best practices, areas of improvement)
- Evaluating the performance across our portfolio of existing partnerships to develop insights on best practices and where we can improve future deals
- Creating insightful presentations that facilitate decision-making for internal stakeholders and our external partners
- Partnering with the Product team to help identify, prioritize and assess the impact of new initiatives (e.g. improving Netflix plan upgrades for bundles)
- Providing inputs to other teams working on partnership initiatives (e.g. Product, Consumer Insights, Marketing)
- Developing industry expertise for focus markets in EMEA
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in management consulting or similar fields in which modeling and strategic analysis is essential
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative analysis that leads to actionable insights
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently
- Adept at managing multiple projects and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Skilled in preparing effective and well-structured presentations with clear narratives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills are mandatory. Proficiency with Tableau and SQL a strong plus.
- International experience is a plus; the candidate must have high enthusiasm about working with multicultural partners across markets.
- Proficiency in either of Turkish, Polish, or Russian is considered a plus
- Experience with projects in the telecom, media, and/or technology industries considered a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature
- MBA considered a plus
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid