Director, Content Valuation Science
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Lead a data science team that leverages mathematics, statistics and economics as applied to content buying decisions
- Attract top data scientists who constantly raise the bar of the team
- Set a vision and strategy for the team that is focused on business impact
- Interface with key engineering teams to integrate data collection and scientific output into production systems
- Integrate deeply with VP and C-level finance and creative leadership as a trusted and influential contributor to data-driven decision making
- Think broadly about Netflix and contribute outside your domain
- PhD/MS in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or other computational disciplines
- 5+ years experience building, managing, mentoring, and inspiring teams, with a proven track record of leveraging data to drive significant business impact
- Expertise in building and deploying machine learning models at scale and in production environments
- Solid statistical knowledge and intuition, ideally utilized in modeling and experimentation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen, along with the ability to influence peer organizations.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for your work, tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-paced setting, and a positive attitude.
- Experience with demand forecasting and asset valuation is a huge plus!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lead, Site Optimization and Analytics
Casper, New York, NY
Quantitative UX Researcher
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
The Linux Foundation, Remote
HelloFresh, New York City
Data Scientist - Technology
Senior Security Operations Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA