Director, Partner Marketing - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and oversee the marketing relationship with all partners in Japan.
- Work closely with the business development team to provide seamless support to partners.
- Be responsible for Netflix brand positioning and representation / usage of wholly owned Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns.
- Expertly manage and balance partner goals and initiatives with ours and activate deals by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners.
- Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners.
- Work closely with internal product and business development teams to identify opportunities to maximize Netflix exposure on partner marketing channels and engagement on partner devices.
- Create/execute partner marketing strategy with new partners / categories.
- Help to define the overall Netflix marketing strategy with the leadership team.
- Leading cross-functional teams to define and execute innovative ideas.
- Represent Japan marketing among internal constituents across multiple orgs.
- Be creative! Develop effective, but blue sky campaigns to activate with our partners.
- Think of new and unique ways to extend our marketing programs via our partner relationships.
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
- Experience and palpable passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
- Experience working in an environment that has internal product and business development teams in a way that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and drive results with the biggest partners, while still giving love to, and doing great co-marketing with smaller partners
- Work independently with minimal direction, move fast, and make things happen, all without getting bogged down in process.
- Work hard to stay aligned internally while we're all running at 100 mph.
- Help with all the heavy lifting; collaborate with and lead other teams to ensure ideas are seen through to implementation
- Have key, demonstrable experience leading and driving partner marketing programs with other notable brands, preferably in entertainment.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Analyst
Global Head of Product Marketing
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Director, Publicity - Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Digital Marketing Assistant
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office
Partner Marketing Manager / Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Marketing Manager, IDEO U (Contract)