Coordinator, Post Production - Australia
Netflix, Sydney, Australia
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
- Research and maintain preferred post and editorial crew .
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
- Track and audit completion/delivery of post production deliverables during prep, production, QC, archive and wrap.
- 5 Years as a Post Coordinator, Post Production Supervisor, DI Producer or VFX Coordinator or VFX Producer working in non-scripted, documentary, scripted series or feature film projects.
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Knowledge of current trends for post production workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
- Knowledge of post production tools used in editorial, online, grading and sound post workflows. Knowledge of post production finishing formats and codecs
- Knowledge of professional-grade camera formats and compression
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Ability and willingness to travel for official work
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Passion in continued learning of post production processes and trends
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.