Director, Product Consumer Insights - Originals Experience & Promotion
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 12+ years of experience in consumer insights / market research on the client and/or agency side. You will have hands-on expertise and passion for research and product innovation.
- Thrive on wanting to know why consumers act and feel the way they do, love sharing this understanding with others, and be known for accurately predicting consumer behavior and reaction. You run circles around others when it comes to understanding consumer drivers and motivations. You boldly bring the voice of the consumer into the room regardless in a way that has an direct and immediate impact on the business, even when your points are controversial.
- Track record as a strategic thought leader and contributing to the profitable top-line growth of a consumer-focused company by uncovering behaviors and insights that result in breakthrough innovation.
- Agile with large amounts of data (qualitative, quantitative, behavioral, secondary, etc.)--determining what’s important and distilling it into actionable insights without getting caught up in analysis paralysis. Able to synthesize across multiple sources into a clear and concise story.
- Straightforward, honest and succinct communicator. Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately. You have a quick intelligence, are fast on your feet, and quickly respond to inquiries and questions.
- Creative. Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots where others cannot when it comes to consumers to create business building insights.
- Past experience in a culture that utilizes big data and AB testing is a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Compliance & Regulatory Specialist (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
IoT Product Manager
ThoughtWorks, Shenzhen, Xi'an
Product Manager - Attribution
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Men's
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Traffic & Digital Asset Coordinator, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California