Associate, Production Finance - Indie Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Pro-actively set up various finance meetings for each film;
- Track budget drafts and notes
- Onboard new accounting teams to the in-house applications, policies and procedures;
- Track show fundings and schedules and update cash forecasts accordingly
- Manage relationships between payroll companies and production.
- Coordinate the approval of funding requests;
- Coordinate payments for and collaborate with teams like Music and VFX
- Liaise with the internal Production and Creative teams regarding the various film deliveries to ensure payments are made in a timely fashion;
- Liaise with Labor Relations, Tax and the production accountants to facilitate the various audits during production
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
- Candidates must have experience in production accounting as a 1st assistant, 2nd assistant or payroll accountant.
- Candidate must have experience with managing a team and have excellent communication skills.
- It is preferable, but not necessary, that the candidate has the ability to read and understand things like cost reports, legal contracts and articulate issues using creative, production or financial context.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Life Sciences Supply Chain Transformation Consulting Manager-M...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA