Talent Acquisition Manager, Marketing & PR
Netflix, New York, New York
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Manage, coach, and develop Recruiters and Recruiting Researchers as they partner with business leaders, identify top talent, nurture long-term candidate relationships, and ultimately, hire stunning colleagues for Netflix. This includes proactively balancing the workload of your team.
- Work closely with Marketing leaders on recruiting strategy, understanding talent and market trends, and ensuring headcount alignment.
- Be a critical and relentless Inclusion & Diversity thought partner to leaders and determine a plan for increasing representation within the organization.
- Participate in broader team projects and initiatives to enhance and streamline recruiting not only for your team, but also across Netflix.
- A leadership style that is marked by empathy, inclusion and a people-first mindset. You understand how to drive business results while lifting up those around you.
- 3+ years leading high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to assess various individuals strengths and determine how to leverage them in the most effective way. You have built and led teams, seen roles and responsibilities evolve over time, and have adapted to support the evolving needs of the business.
- 7+ total years of recruiting experience, with a demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategy. This experience may include recruiting for marketing or PR teams, but this is not a requirement.
- Exceptional ability with respect to assessing recruiting capacity based on historic and real-time data and aligning personnel to needs.
- An ability to push business partners to think differently, standing your ground when needed, but prioritizing relationships while doing so. Your hiring partners adore you, but also feel challenged by you.
- Acumen in navigating cross-functional partnerships, from finance to HR to Operations.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects