Integrated Producer - Nordics
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Support local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- Plan and manage internal and external local integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials in multiple languages (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.).
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- Drive creative innovation across the EMEA market, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional Swedish or another Scandinavian language is mandatory too.
- Strong experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media and paid social campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local teams.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies in Europe.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.