Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Own and drive talent acquisition strategy and results for your client groups
- Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned requisitions
- Engage key talent and business partners in order to understand the needs of this unique client as well as attain internal expertise of the profile and map to external marketplace
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces-- including driving a business plan which is geared at building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
- Network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top Netflix business/technical and competitors
- Educate/train hiring managers on how to interview and acquire talent
- Provide follow up feedback to external candidates on results of interview
- Be a self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Bachelor's degree required; Law degree highly preferred.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recruitment Manager - Product
Office Coordinator (part time)
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Diversity Talent Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Airbnb, Portland, OR
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w)