Manager, Consumer PR - Latin America
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Understanding of the intersection between PR and social within the digital landscape is key. In addition, the Manager must:
- Have experience working on global teams and managing global PR campaigns.
- Love brands, appreciate a good brief and understand what to do with a genuine insight.
- Understand how to build and maintain relationships with key journalists and different kinds of influencers on behalf of Netflix
- Be capable as serving as a company spokesperson among press
- Be confident and creative in their writing, capable of crafting everything from executive messaging to consumer facing newsletters, press releases and everything in between
- Really loves entertainment...being a TV, movie or Netflix junkie is even better.
- Be a native Spanish speaker. Portuguese is a plus
- Be an amazing administrator, skilled at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Speak fluent Spanish with strong written and verbal communication skills. Be a clear, candid and succinct communicator. Capable of crafting from executive messaging to consumer facing newsletters, press releases. Portuguese is a plus.
- Be able to function autonomously and effectively as part of a loosely coupled, but highly-aligned team.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Content & Campaign Strategist
Change.org, Sydney, Australia
Skincare & Body Merchandising Intern, Spring 2018
Birchbox, New York
Director of Digital Marketing, BarkBox
BarkBox, New York, NY
Community Communications Manager - Fleet
Postmates, San Francisco, CA
Associate Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Lyft, Hoboken, NJ
Growth Lead, User Segmentation
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA