Manager, Digital Assets and Delivery
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing a team to direct the flow of assets from productions to Netflix’s streaming platform, shared workspaces and archive.
- Coordinate between Netflix engineering team, Post & VFX teams, and content creators to ensure optimal functionality of Netflix’s cloud hosted delivery platform.
- Work with productions and vendor partners to ensure network connectivity and collaborative infrastructure for post workflows.
- Work with Post Production and Engineering teams on long term solutions to support management of digital assets, including manage and refine delivery specifications for archive across Productions.
- Work with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful on-boarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems, and on-going operational support
- Liaise with post production teams and vendors to track productions as they move into delivery stage, and assist in scheduling and prioritizing upload to Content Hub of archive digital assets swiftly, accurately and securely.
- Liaise with post production teams to assist in scheduling and prioritizing delivery of physical production assets to Iron Mountain, maintaining accurate inventory.
- Liaise with localization, distribution and marketing internal Netflix partners and vendors to ensure smooth and secure distribution of assets as required.
- Manage financial aspects of delivery to archive.
- Manage incident response to technical and logistical issues related to delivery.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate Production Manager, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Freelance Writer, Berlin
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Berlin
DoorDash, San Francisco
Creative Video Producer/Editor
BuzzFeed, Sao Paulo
Freelance Branded Editor
BuzzFeed, Sao Paulo
Motion Graphics Animator
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office