Manager, Global Creative Marketing (Multi-title)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of building world-class creative, and launching global campaigns that connected with audiences and said something more about a brand through the products (or content) they deliver.
- Has experience in brand strategy development, with a strong understanding of what it takes to establish brands in both new and established markets.
- Has deep knowledge in running a campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home) -- especially around content-based campaigns.
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Has exposure to working on global campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person would have a global IQ and/or are familiar with working with teams from different regional markets.
- Has a good understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our multi-title campaigns within the member product experience.
- Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, filmmakers, talent and talent representatives (as needed).
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns happening at once.
- Lead day-to-day on upcoming multi-title campaigns -- including higher-touch (e.g. cross-platform, global campaigns), as well as lower-touch responsibilities (e.g. event sizzles).
- Act as the campaign lead throughout the entirety of a campaign -- from strategy development to creative execution and production.
- In conjunction with the Director of Global Creative Marketing - Multi-title, collaborate on strategy and execute based on the strategy.
- Act as the main point of contact with agencies - giving feedback to agencies based on internal conversations (being willing to experiment when warranted).
- Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across region-based Marketing teams, Consumer PR, Publicity and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialize, absorb, organize and address cross-functional feedback (where possible).
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall campaign resources.
The successful candidate possesses:
- a minimum 5-8 years of entertainment marketing experience either at a brand or entertainment creative agency, network/studio marketing team, or network on-air department working on title launch campaigns.
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications in related field preferred.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Paid Search Marketing Manager (SEM) (m/f)
Product Marketing Manager, Passenger Growth
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Email Marketing Associate
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Head of Brand & Communications (m/w)
Email Marketing Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office