Manager, Production Systems Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Leadership: lead, and grow a team of engineers leveraging cloud technologies to build the foundations of the global studio.
- Vision: influence product design and implementation to deliver cutting-edge functionality to artists.
- Strategy: define an operations strategy in collaboration with product engineering teams, studio production teams, and technical support teams.
- Inclusion: create an environment where different backgrounds, cultures, industry and life experiences are embraced and valued.
- You have had multiple experiences leading and building customer-centric and innovative technical teams, including systems and software engineers.
- You are an expert in fostering strong partnerships and collaborating cross-functionally with Production and Engineering teams.
- You have a solid foundational understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, remote/virtual desktop technology, cloud computing, as well as familiarity with DevOps and data analytics tools.
- You are very familiar with the data access patterns of digital content creation workflows and rendering orchestration in the context of visual effects and animation studios.
- You have led through ambiguity and are comfortable making decisions despite incomplete information and/or requirements.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.