Manager, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Continually evolve the team's vision and strategy as we both learn from and grow our licensed content.
- Champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate them into the operational and creative workflows.
- Develop a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to achieve creative integrity and timelines at scale.
- Build strong relationships with studio creative teams.
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of Product Creative across internal cross-functional teamsRelentlessly focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
The Right Stuff
- 5+ years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
- Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Experience working with global partners and/or content.
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Designer
Instacart, San Francisco
Director of Product Design - Television & Web
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sr. Manager, Technical Operations
PlayStation, Los Angeles
Palantir Technologies, Canberra, Australia
Cloud Product Coordinator
Cloudreach, London, Washington DC, Munich, New York City, Paris
Harry’s, Harry's Germany