Production Finance Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Partner with other Netflix Executives and oversee our 3rd party production services companies
- Work closely and collaboratively with numerous other Netflix teams including production, creative, business affairs, post production, and corporate accounting.
- Collaboration with and oversight of Production Services Companies, Producers and Accountants.
- Budget review and commentary.
- Work with show accountants on a day to day basis to drive accurate, complete and timely cost reporting, protecting and managing show assets and supporting production.
- Manage the cash flow and funding processes.
- Update production information in Netflix systems.
- Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Adjust policies and procedures based on workflow changes and feedback.
- Keep abreast of current and changing industry trends and evolving technologies. Help develop and test the next generation of production finance tools.
- 15+ years production finance and/or production accounting experience.
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
- Broad understanding of production incentives.
- Solid understanding of payroll process, union labor agreements and tax requirements.
- Movie Magic Budgeting and entertainment industry production accounting software experience required.
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- College degree in accounting or finance is preferred.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Financial Specialist | Moscow
Kreditech, Moscow Office
Senior Technical Recruiter
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Senior Business Systems Analyst - Sales and Marketing Technology
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Senior Finance Manager - Korea
Twitch, Seoul, Korea