Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Content Knowledge Graph
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Challenges you'll tackle:
- You will build and deploy robust ML/DL models that improve entity extraction, classification, resolution, and disambiguation within the CKG across multiple languages (e.g. English, Korean, etc.).
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical business partners to develop analytics and metrics that describe the performance of matching systems and quality of our data.
- Collaborate with data engineers, ML applied scientists, software engineering, data specialists, analytics & UX engineers to support tooling for an increasing number of CKG use cases within Netflix.
- You are excited about using ML to build the world’s largest content knowledge graph.
- You have a MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, or related field - PhD is a plus!
- You excel in at least one major coding language (e.g. Python) and ML/DL framework (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras), and are familiar with SQL (any variant). Experience with big-data tech (e.g. Spark) and distributed environments are a plus!
- You have built production ML models and systems. Experience leading cross-functional teams on strategic ML product initiatives from conception to production is a big plus!
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to translate business intuition into data-driven hypotheses that result in impactful engineering solutions.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing techniques for entity resolution, disambiguation, and linking, along with experience in Graph ML are pluses.
- Having conducted research and published peer-reviewed articles in the field (NLP, Graph ML, Knowledge Graphs) is a plus.
- Experience working with graph data models (RDF, Property), databases (Amazon Neptune, Neo4J, TigerGraph), or graph query languages (Gremlin, SPARQL, Cypher) is a plus!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one