Marketing Planning & Analysis Associate - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Develop insights related to titles (especially for our Original Series and Features) and EMEA markets that would facilitate marketing planning and the allocation of the marketing budget
- Perform analyses around marketing campaigns, media optimization, and core business metrics
- Develop digital analytics insights to improve campaign performance, and coordinate digital marketing initiatives that pertain to these markets
- Support the design and setup of marketing experimentation within specific EMEA markets in collaboration with other cross-functional teams (MP&A, Science & Algorithms, etc.)
- On an ad-hoc basis, support cross-functional teams such as Social Media and Partner Marketing in deriving market specific insights related to their activities
- Monitor subscriber acquisition and retention; analyze key predictors, identify trends and present actionable insights to the Marketing and other cross-functional teams working on EMEA markets
- Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies. Develop insights to support our continued international expansion
- Relay complicated insights into actionable insights for non-analytical business partners; develop trusted relationship with senior stakeholders in Netflix marketing leadership
- Prior work experience in Media/Entertainment industry or working in/with Marketing is essential. Ideally experience in TMT/online industry or working in/with Marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical environment - top management consulting firm, corporate planning and/or analysis in an OTT/entertainment/digital media company or agency, or similarly demanding functions in which modeling and strategic analysis is essential
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including great Excel skills. Must also demonstrate quick learning ability
- Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior stakeholders
- International experience a plus; the candidate must have high enthusiasm about working with our partners in both EMEA and the US, and digging into numerous varying markets
- Top-tier education; Master or Bachelor in Management or related fields a plus (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
- Understanding of digital marketing experience a strong plus - programmatic, RTB, paid social, attribution, digital metrics, campaign analytics, etc.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Technical Accounting
Accordion Partners, Financial Accounting & Advisory Services
Regulatory Reporting Manager
metromile, Tempe, AZ
Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect
MBA Strategic Finance Intern, 2018
Airbnb, San Francisco, California