Originals Creative Producer
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Write a creative strategy based on data and insights from partner teams
- Work cross-functionally to source, direct, and create compelling imagery and motion assets
- Collaborate with agencies, graphic designers, motion designers, and art directors to elevate the creative and enhance content discovery across multiple titles across different genres
- Clearly understand product priorities and be able to distinguish them from marketing priorities
- Create project schedules, effectively managing timelines from conception through successful launch and beyond, communicating milestones to key stakeholders
- Continue to proactively learn about product creative strategy and also be able to educate cross-functional partners and internal team members on the latest product developments
- Build and strengthen partner relationships as liaison to studio partners, PR, Marketing, Product, Content Operations, Content Acquisition, Content Platform Engineering and Legal teams
- Manage artwork localization and global branding of titles
- Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative
- Work with engineers to determine the best tools or modifications to current tools to improve workflow
- Access reporting tools to analyze asset performance
- Conceptualize A/B test hypotheses against the current workflow Looking above the horizon to understand the big picture of what Netflix is trying to achieve and spearhead new tests and projects
- 7+ years in a creative digital environment. Entertainment and/or gaming experience is a plus.
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
- Ability to create clear, effective briefs grounded in data and insights
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to voice opinions and give feedback.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency campaign supervision experience.
- The soft skills to be able to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, and also to accept feedback on ideas and work product.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets.
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Ability to travel to our headquarters in Northern California for collaboration at least 2x per month.
- Using metrics and testing for more informed creative.
- Healthy interactions with marketing teams, creative agency, and/or production house, as well as familiarity with studio/network campaigns or entertainment branding.
- Excel as an individual contributor with global purview.
- Fluency in a second language a plus.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Core SMB Platform
Womply, Womply - SF
Product Design Intern (Summer 2018)
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Summer 2018 Internship, MBA Product Management
Okta, San Francisco
Senior Competitive Intelligence Manager
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Director of Product, Places
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Product Marketing Manager
Yotpo, New York