Originals Publicity - Poland & CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- The successful candidate for the Originals Publicity - Poland role will likely:
- Have 7-10 years of experience in a Polish entertainment PR setting - either agency or TV network.
- Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media.
- Be able & willing to think on a Pan-European level
- Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology issues.
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Have excellent media relationships and experience executing a PR strategy and work well across disciplines to execute campaigns.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Have experience managing agencies, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, journalists and other media influencers.
- Pack your bags because domestic and international travel is a requirement.
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to think innovatively - connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- Succinct Communicator. Great writer and clear talker. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
- Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- Pragmatic, organized and detailed. Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
- A smart minimalist. Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex---and will resist and prevent that.
- Has a Point of View. An independent thinker willing and able to express and support a point of view.
- Pace moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once.
- Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short timeframes.
- Integrity. Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
- An Adult. Is a mature, fully-formed adult with a happy, well balanced life. Is motivated by what is best for Netflix.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
PR Manager, Consumer
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Social Media Intern
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Lifestyle Brand Marketing
Time Inc., New York, NY
Senior Manager, Acquisition & Growth Marketing
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Social Media Specialist
Brookfield Residential, Edmonton
Senior Search Marketing Specialist
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA