Manager, Film & Series Marketing - Indonesia
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Key Attributes in Detail:
- You will lead the marketing launch for iconic Netflix shows, and manage the franchise for subsequent seasons.
- You will lead all facets of marketing strategy from paid media, to social engagement, to local launch activations.
- You will be the key Marketing point of contact for Hollywood and global shows in Indonesia, and your cross-functional management (Consumer insights, comms, etc.) will be critical.
- You will manage creative and media agencies to deliver your title campaigns.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
- Has a passion for entertainment, specifically Hollywood films and series
- Has at least 7 years experience in relevant industries to demonstrate an ability to launch new IPs (e.g Gaming, entertainment, Sports)
- Speaks fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Has a deep knowledge of Indonesia pop culture.
- Is a strategic thinker with a business mind: identifying key challenges and critical levers to drive growth of Netflix in the market.
- Has a deep understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns.
- Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching campaigns that sparks excitement and passion within the local community.
- Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape: platform best practises and consumers (social) media behaviors.
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. We want you to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners, talent and their representatives.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns launching at once.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.