Pan-APAC Digital Producer - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Drive digital creative innovation across Pan-APAC, managing and owning local agency relationships to maintain digital creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, focusing on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
- Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Regional Marketing are aligned.
- Be an in-market local digital expert, driving communications about best-in-class activations, technical and cultural nuances with global teams.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, AdOps, trafficking, etc.) across Pan-APAC.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all digital tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- Work closely with the global and regional teams, supporting local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- At least 5+ years of online marketing and display advertising experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on display, rich media, video and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, whilst being meticulous with the details.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, preferably across wider Asia Pacific. Global experience is a bonus.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local Publisher teams.
- Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
- Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital agencies across Asia Pacific.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving APAC digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in any of Asian languages will be advantageous, including Korean, Cantonese, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesian or Thai.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and leadership in the face of ambiguity.
- You are always-solving and forever curious.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Lyft, Hoboken, NJ
I Want to Tell You About Me
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Associate Manager, Platform Marketing
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Graphic Designer
Bonobos, New York, NY
Merchandiser - Active & Golf
Bonobos, New York, NY
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California