Paralegal, Original Content
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- The successful candidate will have a BA/BS degree and at least 5+ years of paralegal-level experience in television or film production.
- JD preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
- Tech-savvy individual, including proficiency with cloud-based document and database systems.
- Drafting and reviewing production and third party agreements (e.g., physical production department head agreements; certificates of authorship/engagement; episodic directors agreements; vendor/rental agreements, equipment rental agreements aviation and drone agreements, watercraft agreements; location agreements, stage/facilities leases; lab agreements, and visual effects agreements)
- Drafting forms for use in connection with production related issues
- Assist in preparation of production documents for submission to tax credits applications
- Working with the production, business, risk management, safety, labor, credit, line producers and production personnel regarding day-to-day legal issues during prep, principal and post-production
- Work with other members of legal team to help manage deliverables for legal delivery
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Financial Applications Analyst
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Policy and Regulatory Specialist, Content
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Contract Immigration & Relocation Specialist
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Finance & Data Analyst
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Inventory Accountant
Peloton, NY HQ