Product Designer - Partnerships
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Expected skills and experience
- 8-10+ plus years of interaction design experience
- Proven leadership and ability to think strategically while acting tactically.
- Impressive track record (and portfolio) of shipping consumer experiences
- Expert written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced working with partner integrations, and ideally MVPDs, MSD platforms, and familiarity with Netflix Ready Devices.
- An appreciation and understanding of A/B testing process and comfort using data to inform design decisions.
- Thorough and exacting interaction design skills
- Smart, conceptual, confident, competent, adaptable, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.
A few more things you should know:
- When we find the right people, we value them deeply—our compensation, benefits, and culture are hard to beat. We also believe creativity comes from happy, fearless and energetic individuals—so we’re serious about a healthy life-work balance and a comfortable, casual environment.
- We expect a lot. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/life-at-netflix.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Strava, San Francisco, CA - Strava HQ
Product Designer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
BounceX, New York
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, China
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Product Marketing Manager, Retention
Lyft, San Francisco, CA