Production Counsel, Feature Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The successful candidates will also possess the following:
- Clear, concise communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment, even when the rules are unclear and the issues are of first impression.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to pivot quickly and fluidly, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- J.D. and membership in good standing in at least one state bar.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit https://www.netflix.com/
Jobs You May Like
Gusto, San Francisco, Denver
HR Business Partner
Flexport, New York, NY
Snap Inc., London, UK
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
Senior Associate, Government Relations
Weedmaps, San Francisco, California, United States
Hypebeast, Hong Kong