Product Designer, Studio XD - Production Management
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Collaborate with product, data science, business, and engineering partners to lead and develop product and design strategies for existing production management products and new initiatives.
- Work with data science, studio partners, and consumer insights teams to gain a deep understanding of users and their needs.
- Advocate for the user and create a holistic UX vision that inspires the wider Production Management team to push beyond the status quo.
- Bring multiple stakeholders along the journey while you solve their most challenging problems for the business.
- Assess complex workflows and create simple, intuitive, and scalable product experiences that improve our ability to manage global productions.
- 8+ years of Product Design experience designing a mix of consumer and enterprise products.
- Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams.
- Ability to rapidly ideate, produce, and test multiple UX/UI concepts and prototypes.
- Expertise in working directly with partners to make progress on priorities.
- Skills in communicating your concepts and promoting their potential positive impact.
- Experience working in fast-paced, continuous delivery environments.
- A willingness to fail, learn, and share your findings with your colleagues.
- Ego-free and earnest—you welcome candid feedback and constructively give it.
- Passion for entertainment, filmmaking, and storytelling.
- Global product experience
- Scaling products for international reach - LATAM, APAC
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one