Manager, Post Production, Live Action - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Technical Setup of Show:
- Work with Studio Technologies, Post & external production team on defining post workflows such as HDR color pipeline, master delivery, and final archive.
- Work to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks
- Review creative/scripts & begin defining post budget
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to lock budget
- Track & manage all post related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
- Create/Help inform and draft post schedule
- Collaborate with internal teams (including Distribution and Localization) & external production team to lock schedule
- Troubleshoot and communicate all changes to schedule to internal/external teams
- Lead or assist with search and hire of key show post staff
- Determine key post vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues
- Help maintain/curate preferred vendor list
- Bilingual fluency in Japanese and English languages
- BA/BS Degree
- 10 Years + as an experienced Post Production Producer, Supervisor or Manager
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and post production workflows
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Willingness to continue learning and drive innovation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.