Coordinator, Physical Production Legal - Business & Legal Affairs
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Managing & updating dashboards, team status sheets and document management systems.
- Coordinating the execution, distribution and uploading of signed agreements to internal applications as well as distribution to external parties.
- Coordinating and scheduling internal and external kick-off and sync meetings and calls with production teams
- Increasing the operational efficiency and communication between the business/legal teams and other internal departments (e.g. physical production, post production, visual effects).
- Drafting Certificate of Engagements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and other production related agreements.
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.
- Exemplify the core Netflix Values.
- An undergraduate degree and experience in television or film production (e.g. unit production manager, production coordinator, location manager).
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate between cross-functional teams.
- Adept at developing and fostering relationships with counterparts within the relevant production communities, thorough knowledge of the television and film landscape is a plus but not required.
- Tech-savvy, including proficiency with Google Suite and cloud-based document and database systems e.g., Airtable, iManage.
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to respond positively to change and be receptive to new ideas.
- Proven track record of improving team organization and efficiency.
- Research experience a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to tackle matters outside the area of expertise.
- Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
File hosting service