Coordinator, Music Business Development
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the UCAN soundtrack and original music release strategy Netflix original titles
- Maintain and optimize a high volume, complex workflow of soundtrack orchestration from inception to completion and how it comes to life in market across all platforms
- Manage, and deliver music release assets & marketing materials to all the relevant teams both internal and external, while monitoring and enforcing strict deadlines
- Data tracking on original music releases (streams, playlisting, social footprints, etc.) to help identify ancillary music opportunities via consumption, SOV, etc.
- Skills and Experience
- Broad experience in the entertainment industry is a must with a Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work within complex data sets to extract key insights and recommendations to continuously evolve original music workflow
- Experience in live experiences and creating cultural launch moments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with great judgment
- Well versed in Google suite
- Coordinating various Music Business Development initiatives. Examples include: creating and/or editing slide decks and broad communications, artist pitch decks, supporting workflows, comms across the regions and external partners i.e. talent teams and organizing working groups.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story