Manager, Music Business Development, Kids & Family/Animation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the UCAN soundtrack and original music release strategy to support Netflix’s Kids and Family content (preschool through Young adult) for Netflix Original Films
- Maintain and optimize a high volume, complex workflow of soundtrack orchestration from inception to completion and how it comes to life in market across all platforms
- Manage all aspects of soundtrack/ single release promotion on assigned releases, working effectively and timely with internal and external teams to build out the overarching Kids & Family soundtrack release strategy in close collaboration with Music Creative Production, Marketing, Publicity, Content, etc.
- Oversee, manage, and deliver music release assets & marketing materials to all the relevant teams both internal and external, while monitoring and enforcing strict deadlines.
- Act as day-to-day project lead on assigned releases, leveraging internal and external resources to ensure projects receive the appropriate level of off-platform support
- Partner closely with external partners from labels, artists, management teams, touring companies, etc.
- Data tracking on original music releases (streams, playlisting, social footprints, etc.) to help identify ancillary music opportunities via consumption, SOV, etc.
- Skills and Experience
- Broad experience in the entertainment industry is a must with a Minimum of 7 years professional experience
- Experience in building an overarching strategy and the ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work within complex data sets to extract key insights and recommendations to continuously evolve original music workflow
- Experience in live experiences and creating cultural launch moments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with great judgment
- Well versed in Google suite
- Ability to be discreet, use good judgment and maintain confidential information
- Deep Knowledge of the music business and audience trends, along with good knowledge of the competitor landscape.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Payments Support Specialist (Dutch or German Speaking)
Lightspeed, Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom