Studio Product Rollout, Training Manager - APAC
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Become an expert in studio products by working with product development teams to understand their release cycles and socialize new features.
- Lead the way in building and presenting curriculum and high quality synchronous (aka “live”) software training for audiences big and small, including 1:1 sessions.
- Develop and partner in the creation of training programs and individual training curriculum -- including but not limited to documentation, video, web-based e-Learning tutorials, etc.
- If/when travel restrictions lift, there will be light travel involved between Netflix offices.
- Discover, recommend and socialize new workflows to facilitate individual and studio-wide change management via training & education.
- Develop connections with partner teams throughout the company to further key relationships and shared goals.
- Develop relationships with new Studio employees to aid in their onboarding and technical training.
- Develop relationships with veteran Studio employees to aid in ongoing educational opportunities.
Qualifications - The successful candidate...
- Will thrive in and has values that fit our Culture.
- Is fluent in speaking Japanese and English
- Has excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is passionate about leaning into new ideas and helping others overcome legacy concepts.
- Is flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Is willing & able to run lean with a DIY mentality.
- Has a passion for film and filmmaking and curiosity to explore an evolving industry.
- Has the skill to design & create aesthetically pleasing, easy to understand documentation and graphics for training curriculum.
Qualifications - Nice-to-haves
- Ideally has formal training-related experience.
- Experience with G Suite and other progressive cloud-based platforms.
- Media/entertainment industry experience experience (on-set or at a studio) in the areas of finance, legal, creative and/or marketing.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story