Technical Solutions Manager, Studio Innovation (Animation Studio Technology)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Work with Product Managers and Creative Stakeholders to augment our holistic product strategy with creative-tooling offering.
- Working deeply with our creative stakeholders to maintain feature asks, user pain points, triaging problems and prioritizing needs for our live products and partner with senior product managers to prioritize large impacting features into the overall strategy.
- Partner with our engineering and data teams team on the development and execution of build/buy software technologies.
- Coordinate the execution of all functions to ensure that delivery timelines are met for our studio stakeholders and manage the external communications.
- Manage all User Acceptance Testing with engineering and synthesize the go/no-go of the release of features based on results.
- This role is a tremendous opportunity to learn how to be a senior product management leader at Netflix.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2-3 years of studio/entertainment/creative software technology in management, licensing, software rollout, or customer success.
- Interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and business. Ability to mobilize partners towards a common goal.
- Ability to prioritize well and clearly articulate objectives across business functions.
- Flexibility to support all sizes of solutions, for teams of 10 to 1000.
- Strong communication skills, in writing or verbally, whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or with senior leaders.
- A passion for Product Management.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.