Manager, Creative Marketing - Kids & Family
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong creative disposition and can demonstrate a proven track record of building world-class creative -- launching global campaigns that connect consumers to entertainment brands and create a passionate following.
- Has a passion for Kids and Family content. This is a quickly-growing space within the company, and we’re looking for people who live and breathe Kids & Family entertainment.
- Has deep knowledge in running a creative campaign, from strategy development to tactical creative execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home) -- especially around content-based campaigns. In particular, it’s important to have a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners/filmmakers, talent and talent representatives.
- Has exposure to working on global campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person would have a global IQ and/or are familiar with working with teams from different regional markets.
- Has a good understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Has a hunger to learn new areas of marketing and social, in this ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- A little bit of je ne sais quoi. Our team is diverse. With a mix of backgrounds including journalism, video production, digital marketing, PR, brand, entertainment, social news, and agency experience, we’re always looking for people that add to the broader team’s skillset.
- Lead and develop culturally relevant and impactful global campaigns that connect with consumers, focused specifically around Kids & Family title IPs.
- Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across region-based Marketing teams, Consumer PR, Publicity, Product and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialize, absorb, organize and address cross-functional feedback (where possible).
- Act as the main point of contact with agencies - giving feedback to agencies based on internal conversations (being willing to experiment when warranted).
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall campaign resources.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of entertainment marketing experience either at a brand or entertainment creative agency, network/studio marketing team, or network on-air department fully conceptualizing and leading title launch campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications in related field preferred.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and think strategically.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blue State Digital, DC
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Director of Business Development
Sun Basket, San Francisco, California
Email Marketing Specialist
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA