Designer, Product Creative Studio - Korea
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Conceive, create and direct inspiring, high-quality digital artwork (Key Art) in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Hands on creation of creative assets to represent Netflix titles on service.
- Collaborate with other designers & agencies and provide creative feedback and art direction.
- Demand excellence and demonstrate deep passion for storytelling, content and member-centric experiences.
- Build strong relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Develop systems for creating high quality work at scale.
- Champion design innovation - learn, apply and test new design practices.
- Balance quality creative and project management
- 7+ years working within a digitally-led, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Appetite for using data-informed creative approaches to delivering effective artwork with measurable results.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with openness to feedback (giving and receiving).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong global mindset.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Passion for entertainment, especially Asian content.
- Professional proficiency in Korean and English is required.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.