Manager, Content Policy (Research & Insights)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent research and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong analytical, strategic and creative capabilities and judgment
- Be able to collaborate with and influence cross functional teams and partners in an agile, fast moving environment
- Have at least 7 years of professional experience in the global content landscape, and a strong understanding of content sensitivities
- Be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary
- Be a strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities skillfully
- Be thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities
- Have experience in managing multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Fluent in oral/written language other than English
- Global experience
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.