Manager, Partner Creative - Thailand & Philippines
Netflix, Bangkok, Thailand
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Introducing new partners and agencies to the Netflix brand and presenting best-in-class partner creative case studies.
- Managing the end-to-end creation and development of multiple concurrent campaigns.
- Uncovering creative opportunities on our titles to develop creative briefs, concepts and presentations to pitch to partners.
- Leading creative workshops, presentations, briefings and owning the feedback loop and output with partners and agencies.
- Setting creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
- Elevating the creative bar. Manage and partner with agencies to develop highly innovative and effective content-driven solutions that extend our brand and title marketing efforts through partners, beyond advertising.
- Owning and directing design, curation, and delivery of creative assets for partners - working closely with the APAC Partner Creative Coordinator and production design agency.
- Guarding the attribution, usage and representation of the Netflix brand and owned/licensed titles in partner creative.
- THE BASICS: 10+ years of track record in brand or consumer marketing. Experience in entertainment, tech or CPG a plus. Extensive experience of creative marketing communications in Thailand. Deep understanding of Thai pop culture and the impact of cultural relevance in the market.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: A dots connector, able to scan through data, behaviours, comms plans, consumer research to find partner insights and content insights and bridge them in the right sweet spot to create the most fertile territory for great ideas to flourish.
- CREATIVE THINKER: A media-agnostic thinker who can ideate for any space and impact the right audience. Knows how to get to great work and brings a fresh perspective to the way people connect with culture, content and brands.
- CREATIVE LEADER: A strong storyteller who can shape and pitch creative concepts. Lead the thought process with the partner and agencies in all aspects of the program - from initial briefing, creative strategy, big idea and production.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: A creative shepherd and problem solver who is able to drive multiple projects from start to finish and turn cool ideas into reality. Knowledge of production with the ability to execute flawlessly. Able to get into the details, but not lose sight of the broader strategic intent.
- CLEAR & CONCISE COMMUNICATOR: We are looking for a fluent Thai and business level English-speaker with excellent communication skills, who is comfortable collaborating with multiple internal cross-functional teams and confident in influencing external senior stakeholders.
- Curious and creatively-minded in every way.
- Entrepreneurial and selfless collaborator who is selfless and goes beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
- Able to give and receive feedback positively, and see the value of different perspectives.
- Able to think and act with agility.
- Capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports.
- Demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Flexible and adaptive to evolve the role based on our business needs.
- A natural and deep affection for movies and television and the role of entertainment in today’s media landscape.
- A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.