Analyst, Trade Compliance - India
Netflix, Mumbai, India
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Support the day-to-day India import & export activities of Netflix, engaging with internal logistics and compliance teams, Customs authorities, brokers, and 4PL vendors.
- Responsible for classifying Netflix commodities with the Indian Tariff Code (ITC), also known as Harmonized Tariff System Numbers (HTS)
- US Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN’s) classification reviews and determinations
- Support the trade compliance team in determining the import/export requirements, regional POA management, and other critical import trade compliance functions
- Ensure compliance with Carnets and temporary import regimes
- Oversee the maintenance of regional import/export documentation (commercial invoices, entry paperwork, licenses, permits, and tariff rulings, etc.)
- Manage ad-hoc compliance reviews, internal self-assessments, vendor QBRs, and Customs broker vetting
- Monitoring of regional Customs and trade compliance regulatory changes
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience as an importer, exporter, Customs broker, or in a similar industry position dealing with trade compliance and Customs matters
- Extensive (practical) experience with India Customs regulations
- Good understanding of the US-EAR regulations a plus
- Experience using Global Trade Management (GTM) systems as part of the classification, licensing, export/import management, and denied party screening
- Entertainment supply chain experience is a plus
- Fluent or business proficiency in English required
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange