Talent Intelligence Partner
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- You have an insatiable curiosity for all things. You are a lifelong learner and the opportunity to develop an understanding of a new industry energizes you. If given a set amount of time to grasp a new topic, you avoid skimming the surface or diving too deeply and can determine the right amount of information you need for the task at hand.
- You’re an innovator. When facing a challenge, you think of creative ways you could tackle the problem. You’re equally likely to take a tried and true approach and to test out something entirely new, depending on what best suits the situation.
- You care deeply about your colleagues and when you hear something like "people over process" you don't just get excited about good business outcomes, you also think about the good people outcomes that concept can generate. Because of your natural people-orientation, you have the ability to partner cross-functionally with a broad range of partners.
- You live our inclusion value and may even have life experience that has led you down an untraditional but exceptionally enriching path. We care less about how impressive-sounding your background is and more about how impressive you are. And we expect you to bring this open-minded and inclusive spirit to the work you are doing in and with Talent at Netflix.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience thinking strategically about broad business challenges. You don’t need to have experience in talent acquisition but you must have a strong interest in understanding the talent market. You may have experience working in the entertainment industry in consulting, market research, executive search, compensation strategy or organizational design.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.