Manager, Studio Strategy & Analysis
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
- Lead the analysis and valuation of new deals in partnership with the physical production, post and other key studio divisions to facilitate decision making and timely execution
- Develop country level long-term studio strategies, facilities and resource plans and support the execution of those deals
- We are looking for a manager who can grow with us over time with the ability to scale team resources and manage analyst(s): establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. Candidates must be excellent at crafting, presenting, and socializing complex ideas, recommendations and insights to broad stakeholder groups.
- Ideal candidates will have 6+ years of experience or MBA and a proven track record of superior financial modeling, data analysis, and strategic planning, including prior experience in consulting, finance and/or strategy-related roles.
- Ideally at least a year of experience in TV or film production or adjacent finance- or strategy-related roles, especially those focused on leading operational and supply chain improvement.
- The successful candidate must display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers. This person must be a solutions oriented problem solver with a focus on generating impact.
- This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate would be prepared to regularly "roll up their sleeves" to perform more routine tasks in the same day that they are asked to prepare analysis and a presentation to the executives of the company. The successful candidate must be motivated, disciplined and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential, including demonstrated cross-cultural understanding and intelligence.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.