Manager, Partner Strategy - Globalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Provide leadership and mentorship for your team. Hire and retain top talent for the organization
- Foster relationships and partner with stakeholders to support your team in delivering excellence and defining and driving Globalization’s partner strategy
- Create an optimized partner framework against which the Globalization team can perform at scale
- Coordinate with colleagues from cross-functional teams to continually and selflessly optimize your business in the best interest of Netflix and our members around the world
- Partner with other G11n stakeholders to determine new business needs and create strategic partnerships that allow G11n to leverage economies of scale
- Define and establish KPIs to measure Globalization success and manage ongoing operational performance on cost, quality, delivery and continuity of support.
- Represent Netflix and Globalization at industry events, representing our partner management strategy
- 6+ years of experience managing a team of vendor managers, partner operations managers and/or program managers
- 6+ years of experience in business operations, consulting, partner management or supply chain management at a global scale.
- Experience in driving decisions and change management with your teams and partners through leadership, collaboration and data
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate risks and dependencies and to distill complex concepts into simple, actionable recommendations at the executive level
- Experience negotiating business priorities at a global scale
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.