Manager, Creative Marketing - Talent Relations & Awards
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader, can flourish in our unique company culture, detail oriented and is eager to work among like-minded colleagues
- 6+ years of experience working in entertainment marketing and able to successfully strategize, execute and communicate innovative creative campaigns
- Experience running/managing creative campaigns including print, out of home, digital, TV and radio.
- Familiarity of the Awards industry and experience with FYC campaigns is preferred
- Client and/or agency experience is a plus
- Experience communicating with talent is preferred.
- The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and are a proactive self-starter.
- You are capable of handling multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- You are organized and thorough with a strong attention to detail.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines and are relentless in trying to problem-solve.
- You are excited about entertainment creative and driven to innovate and create disruptive campaigns that break the mold, generating earned media and social buzz.
- You are passionate and curious about Awards across Films, Series and Documentaries.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.