Manager, Production Management - CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with different Netflix departments like Finance, Legal, Creative, Engineering, Post & external production teams on establishing key production schedules and workflows
- Review scripts and work with Showrunners, EICs, and Line Producers to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback on viability and risks
- Track & manage all costs, keeping stakeholders informed and ensuring we meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate all changes to schedules to internal/external teams
- Lead or assist with search and hire of key production staffs
- Determine key vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues.
- At least 10 years of production management experience, ideally both in the field and on a network level
- Extensive experience managing production of big budget scripted TV series or feature films
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment simultaneously supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both HD and 4K, single-cam and multi-cam event
- Access to long roster of high-quality vendors and talent throughout Europe
- Ability to respond after-hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Comfortable with heavy travel
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process and gear
- Fluency in English and Polish is required
- Effective communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Movie Magic Budgeting, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Mail.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.