Senior Software Engineer (USD Pipeline) - Animation Studio Technology
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Integrate USD into the Netflix animation pipeline for asset development and shot production.
- Drive continued development of the Netflix USD shot and asset model to support evolving production requirements.
- Collaborate with production and technology stakeholders to deploy and integrate new USD features, asset model changes, and pipeline tools.
- Monitor Open Source USD development and coordinate production adoption of new USD versions and schemas.
- Plan and implement USD version upgrades, including USD plugins and third party tools.
- Work with software deployment teams to troubleshoot USD and USD plugin runtime environments and build issues.
- Provide training to TD and Software Engineers on USD and related APIs.
- Work with software deployment teams to manage internal USD repositories for plugins, extensions, and pipeline code.
- Maintain an active presence in the USD community and coordinate Netflix contributions to the USD project.
- Experience and expertise in USD and its deployment in a production environment
- Previous development experience in a Python/C++/Linux production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and detailed approach to problem solving
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.