Coordinator, Production Management
Netflix, Mumbai, India
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- 8-10 years hands-on production experience in film production
- Should have worked as a Line Producer with experience of at least 2-3 long format content pieces (Feature films or OTT Series)
- Good budgeting skills and experience
- Should have great vendor/crew relationships & be able to leverage them
- Strong understanding of traditional production schedules and paperwork
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Team player who operates in a fast-paced team oriented setting
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the Google apps suite
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Help the world share their story