Manager, Global Security Programs
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Establish & maintain tools, reporting, and systems to drive effective & efficient alignment across our global Physical Security teams.
- Develop, roll out, and manage programs that will be leveraged by the global & regional teams in support of baseline security needs, incident & crisis management, SOP’s and general playbooks
- In partnership with Physical Security leadership, ensure major efforts have clear critical path schedules identified and that we are effectively making progress to move these efforts forward.
- In partnership with Physical Security leaders & colleagues, support the roll-out of global cross-departmental efforts & projects.
- Maintain alignment across individual project stakeholders and respective business functions to ensure requirements and deliverables are accurately defined and tracked through the life cycle of the program.
- Manage and assess program strengths, analyze program risks, and identify areas for improvement as they arise over the course of the program life cycle.
- Align with cross-functional partners including workplace leaders and senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred) in Business, Security, or related field with at least 10 years of experience with increasing scope, responsibility, and complexity, preferably at a multinational company.
- Demonstrated experience with change management and program management practices including lifecycles, governance, and stakeholder management with the ability to achieve the desired outcomes of the program.
- Proven ability to lead a cross-functional team in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to address conflict, influence decision-making, and foster teamwork across multiple teams and levels in an organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate updates to an executive leadership team.
- Comfortable leading large cross-functional initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare