Senior Product Researcher, Partnerships - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
Proven wealth of research experience:
- Has extensive primary research experience designing and executing both qualitative and quantitative studies, primarily in the APAC region; but can also integrate data and insights from other sources to tell a holistic, actionable and impactful story. This is a senior individual contributor role, and we’re looking for a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in the field.
- Excels in scoping research projects to meet business needs and selecting which methodology best answers unique research questions.
- Able to work across multiple stakeholders to determine focus and objectives of any research projects.
- Previous experience working in the Partnerships, Growth, Commerce and/or Payments areas is preferred but not required, as well as previous experience working with research vendors in the region.
- Able to balance several projects simultaneously at different stages (from idea to presentation), both tactical and strategic, in order to steadily deliver a portfolio of insights.
Self-starter and stunning cross-functional partner
- Partners effectively with a large number of stakeholders (including Product Management, Design, Data Science, Business Strategy, and Marketing) and product and business teams across all of the APAC region, to identify high priority research needs and develop research roadmaps that maximise insights impact.
- Is able to anticipate research needs, identify consumer/industry trends and opportunities,, identify research gaps and find a balance between cross-functional research requests and self-initiated research projects.
Versatile leader with excellent communication skills
- Senior researchers at Netflix have a seat at the table, and are expected to demonstrate high degrees of leadership and impactful contributions at the strategic and tactical level. This is achieved by:
- Effectively translating findings into strategic business recommendations and communicating these to the right cross-functional colleagues, in the right ways, and at the right time to inform their decision-making. Experience presenting / socializing insights at all levels of an organization all the way to the CEO is a plus. Your work will travel far and wide at Netflix!
- The Partnerships area is complex and broad. Acquiring domain expertise, and being curious about the business and state of the industry is a must to be successful as a thought leader in the space.
- Demonstrating the Netflix values while bringing a new perspective to continue improving our culture.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.