Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in mental health.
- Develop and scale new and creative Wellbeing programs for the global Netflix employee populations (corporate, studio, productions, and business travelers).
- Identify creative solutions for iterative improvement of current programs, including additional discovery where warranted and supporting program evaluations when appropriate.
- Develop guidelines, policies, and procedures on how to best address mental health issues within the Netflix culture.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including HR and legal.
- Analyze and report on the wellbeing program, as well as use data to ensure understanding of impact and outcomes against program objectives.
- Provide oversight and ongoing management of employees that constantly review sensitive and emotional information.
- Create and deliver mental health presentations and workshops and facilitate team discussions when needed.
- Doctorate and/or Master's degree in a clinical or counseling psychology related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Program management experience in a corporate setting.
- At least 10 years of work experience in clinical consultation, treating trauma, and crisis response post-license.
- Licensed mental health clinician.
- Experience evaluating data and synthesizing trends into actionable interventions and plan strategy.
- Experience working with US corporate benefits.
- Experience in leadership and management consulting.
- Ability to assess the big picture, think outside the box, and implement team goals across the organization.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple offices and vendors.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Want to learn more about Netflix? Visit Netflix's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world